Romance is alive and well here in Owings, Maryland, as we count down to Valentine’s Day. Whether you’re looking for great ways to celebrate the most romantic holiday of the year, want to woo a new relationship, or you just want some out of the box gift ideas, we put together a quick guide for celebrating Valentine’s Day here in the Owings area.
Chocolates and red roses are traditional Valentine’s Day gifts but likely don’t last much beyond February 14th. For homeowners, new flooring can really be the gift that keeps on giving well after a special occasion.
Floors to Love Sale
Fall in love with your flooring this month during our Floors to Love Sale. Throughout the entire month of February, shop any style of Shaw Floors, COREtec, Anderson Tuftex and Philadelphia Commercial flooring and save up to $500. Sign up here for your coupon; print it out and slip it into your Valentine’s Day card for your beau or shop our store location throughout the entire month of February!
As you navigate through the sea of flooring options, feel free to check out our top 7 Valentine’s Day date and gift ideas below:
- Cupid’s Carnival – For our military families, on Friday, February 22nd from 5:30-7:30 p.m., Andrews Air Force Base is hosting a Cupid’s Carnival at the Community Commons ballroom. RSVP’s required, sign up here.
- Floral Arrangement – You can’t go wrong with traditional gifts on Valentine’s Day. Dunkirk Florists and Gifts have a stunning gallery of romantic floral arrangements perfect for February 14th and every special occasion. Visit their website to place your order, here.
- Yacht Club Dining – Infuse your evening with an extra dose of romance with a beautiful view of the harbor at the Dry Dock Restaurant, which sits in the center of the historic Solomons Island on Chesapeake Bay. From the upscale dining room to the extensive wine menu, this is the perfect setting for your Valentine’s Day dinner. For reservations, visit HERE.
- Running Hare Winery – Enjoy a little bit of Tuscany and Napa in Southern Maryland with a delicious and romantic weekend wine tasting at the stunning Running Hare Winery. Every Saturday there’s live music in the Tuscan Events building, which you can enjoy with your wine and craft beer tasting. Reservations are not required but visit their website for additional information.
- Wine & Design Love – It’s date night at North Beach’s Wine & Design, where you and your love can capture Valentine’s Day moments for eternity with brush strokes and paint. Click here to book a class.
- Duet Treatments – Designed for couples in an intimate setting, the Jacqueline Morgan Day Spa in Prince Frederick offers couples massage therapy, duet pedicures and facials. Looking for a great gift for your sweetheart? Gift certificates for body treatments are also available. Book your duet treatment here.
- Romantic Fireside Dinner – Throughout the month of February, enjoy a romantic, private fireside dinner at Great Oak Manor in Chesapeake Bay. The delicious four course meal caps off with a choice of desserts including sinful chocolate pots de crème. For reservations, call 410-778-5943 or visit this website for details.
Have anything to add to our Maryland Valentine’s guide? Share with us in the comments or connect with us on social media! Leave a comment on our Facebook page.